"Fashions fade, style is eternal." -YSL

Outfitted

Experimenting with freehand has been fun and it gives my room more of my own flavor (I have a collection going on my bulletin board). This past Sunday I was part of an Ann Taylor campus photo shoot and we got to go to the store with a gift card to make an outfit for the spread. I left with this beige, gold sparkle-ribbed sweater and magnetic chain necklace among other great pieces. I hand-studded the pocket of my black LF jeggings below (some of my favorite pants) which are the perfect skinnies for most outfits. Yesterday I wore the three with a vintage tee from my dad's record company in the 80s, my everyday black zippered combat boots and a Streets Ahead gold-detailed belt. Plus my favorite nail polish right now, which is just a CVS gold glitter,  that I highly           recommend if you're into glitz nails right now-- after a few layers and a strong top coat it doesn't chip. Sweet!

No comments: