"Fashions fade, style is eternal." -YSL

Busy Bee

Saturday morning called for a hefty breakfast but not from the BU dining hall so my friend and I took a walk to Brookline. Busy Bee, our destination of choice, is a traditionally ran and decorated diner on Beacon St. right around the corner from Boston University's east campus that serves delicious omelets and pancakes at a ridiculously cheap price. I went with the swiss and ham omelet (side of seasoned potatoes and whole wheat toast) and some orange juice and it seriously hit the spot. Between the two of us (my friend got perfectly cooked over easy eggs and coffee) the bill was $14 (!!) and we left extremely satisfied. Not only that, but the staff of waitresses are hilariously spicy in attitude and will seriously entertain your entire meal. This is definitely a breakfast/brunch spot to add to my Boston list.

photos via iPhone
Things to know: Cash only. Not open on Sundays. (Weird, right??)

No comments: