"Fashions fade, style is eternal." -YSL

Planet Blue II

Planet Blue is having their 75% off sale right now, starting at the Bev Hills location and then migrating to Santa Monica and Venice in a few weeks. Since I'll be back at school in the freezing cold while the sale comes to the Venice area I went to BH with some friends to check out if they had anything good. I usually find good Blue Life tees (oversized fun colored knits that are super soft) but this time I got a woven top, a black headband, and a backless summer dress that will clearly be in my closet for a few months before I can put it to use unless I can pull it off with tights this semester for formals or mixers. I definitely recommend hitting up the stores for basics, fun dresses & tops, or even jeans that are all priced affordably for PB. 


No comments: