"Fashions fade, style is eternal." -YSL

The Homie Eli

My new Fiorentini+Baker "Eli" boots just in time for going back to Boston. I cannot wait to break these babies in! Worked hard for these and I loveee them. Pictures soon to come about my second move back to school!

PS I wrote about this when I got my combat boots resoled but I'll mention it again. I took these to Mayan Shoe Repair on Ocean Park & 17th street in Santa Monica, CA. The store has been there for over 40 years and my dad has been going there ever since I was little. It is seriously the best shoe repair place in the area. These boots were a little snug so I took them there to see what they could do and they were able to perfectly stretch them to my liking and give me suggestions about how to treat the leather, too. Love this family-owned place so definitely check it out if you need shoe help! 

1 comment:

Sophia Callahan said...

i have a pair of fiorentiti & Baker boots!! they are the most comfortable shoes ever, i love them! congrats!! hope to see you soon!! xoxox