"Fashions fade, style is eternal." -YSL

In Repair

A few months ago I included my favorite pair of black combat boots in a post. They were worn a lot in the Boston snow and other treacherous weather conditions. As of late, the heels become worn down so I figured I would just buy a new pair. Instead, I went to the shoe repair store to see if they could be resoled because I love the bronze accent zipper and the leather is still in great shape. The price for new soles was half the price of an entirely new pair. It was seriously the best decision, and now my favorite boots are in even better condition than before. If you need this done, go to " Maya Shoe Repair " on Ocean Park & 17th St. (Santa Monica), it is the most amazing and the quickest shoe service. 

Then:
Look at me now:
 
 
www.mayashoerepair.com


No comments: