"Fashions fade, style is eternal." -YSL

To the Maxi


It's been a while since an actual post. I've been caught up in being back home from my first year at college, looking for a job, starting to intern at Madison Los Angeles (which I love!), and catching up with friends and family. Last weekend I remembered I had an old Forever21 store credit left over from various sorority events that I overbought for and returned costume-esque items that didn't quite work out. My friend had mentioned to me they had cute, inexpensive maxi dresses so I gave it a shot and found an adorable, simple knit one for so cheap. 
F21 has really stepped up its packaging too; everything was wrapped up in tissue and sealed with personalized stickers. Ooo la la. I bought the maxi in a seafoam/turquoise color (my favorite shade for years) and a few fun earrings which actually turned out to be WAY too large in person, like actually taking up my entire ear. Oops. We'll see how it all works out and how long these items last. Happy Wednesday!













P.S. Follow me on Twitter & Facebook

1 comment:

Sophia Callahan said...

haha love!! :) i literally got three maxis in the mail a couple days ago.. i'm upsesssed !
hope to see your pretty face soon : )