"Fashions fade, style is eternal." -YSL

Intern Time

It's my first summer back from college (Boston University) and I am interning at Madison Los Angeles. After working at LF Stores for two years I knew I wanted to pursue the next step of the industry by interning. At Madison, I help edit various pages of their shopping website, describe merchandise, assist photo shoots, and do other interny things. I started only three weeks ago and already I have learned so much about social media, photography, and the back end of websites. In addition I get hands on experience with new merchandise by designers such as Yves St Laurent, Alexander Wang, and more. The people that work at Madison are amazing and I am having so much fun! Here are some snap shots from some things we've done lately.  
photos via iPhone using Instagram app (sorry for the poor angles!) 

1 comment:

Sophia Callahan said...

loooks like you're loving your internship mama! hope to see your pretty face SOON !
loooove,

sophia