"Fashions fade, style is eternal." -YSL

Room Mateys

After putting together my dorm room for three straight months and making it feel "homey," I came back to my old room bored (yet inspired). While I don't have time to paint the walls white, rip out the carpet and replace it with wood flooring, and put up more photos and clippings on my walls like I wanted to, I realized there are a few small things I can do while I'm here. 

So, after buying this cool hand-made paper from Anthropologie, I decided it could be fun to cut out some fishies and post them on part of my wall for some color. Goes to show that DIY projects really are the best. I think the new additions compliment my zebra sheets very nicely. 
Dont you just want to jump all up in here?


Other fun Anthro paper swatches:


No comments: