"Fashions fade, style is eternal." -YSL

Was Lost but Now Am Found

New additions to the dorm room make the whole space a little homier. I've been so busy going through recruitment that I haven't been inspired lately by my surroundings in my "home away from home." When I was in Santa Monica I bought lantern lights replicating the ones from my old room and brought jewelry cases and stands that remind me of home. My schedule has been rush, eat, sleep, repeat. Which I love-- it is so exciting-- but it is nice to get my barring back for second semester and really find my place here. I think about first semester and the person I was when I came here and how much I have changed, not changed, and what I still want to do with my first year. I'm looking forward to writing, reading, rearranging, events, my new future sisters, taking French, evolving, and, as always, pursuing new things. Plus it's time to find that summer internship... New York? LA? Boston?

My little "area"


No comments: