"Fashions fade, style is eternal." -YSL

Packing for the holidays


Packing for winter break was more complicated than I thought. Yesterday I flew from Boston to Dallas to LA, met up with my family and then flew to Hawaii for my sister's graduation. I'm definitely not mad that she decided go to to college in paradise and spending the weekend celebrating and relaxing with family is the best way to end first semester. Although, deciding what to bring was definitely a feat. 










While in reality I had to get someone to sit on my suitcase in order for it to be zipped (it was literally filled to the brim), these are the key items I brought on my diversely weather-conditioned trip.
                             - Free People oversized v-neck sweater & leather belt
                             - LF studded cut off shorts & high-waisted floral shorts
                             - Nasty Gal tiered strapless dress for my sister's graduation
                             - Jeffrey Campbell Mary Rox wedges and studded sandals
                             - PLEASE leather jacket
                             - H&M bathing suit
                             - Vintage tee and antique sunglasses
Woo!

No comments: