"Fashions fade, style is eternal." -YSL

One Year

It's been exactly one year since the start of my blog-- crazy! At first I wanted to document the life of a college student, you know, all about studies, exploring the new city, personal discoveries... which are all obviously exciting topics, but a little too emo for my taste. Luckily, it transformed into a documentation of all of the things I love: travel, fashion, great food, showing off my friends, various projects, etc. Maybe once in a while I'll put in some words about my personal life but I think it's best to keep it strictly professional (i.e. internships, jobs, and all that good stuff). 


For the next year I look forward to more travel (going abroad and visiting family), lots of great food, new work endeavors, and of course, my favorite, clothing! Thanks to all who read and keep up with my random bursts of inspiration. I project this to be a truly amazing year. xoxo







No comments: