"Fashions fade, style is eternal." -YSL

Flower Child

Yesterday was the first day in a week that I actually spent time outdoors! I have been super sick and confined to my bedroom which has given me lots of time to get better but it was so nice to get some natural, Vitamin D in my system. Being back in Venice is different from Boston in many ways, stylistically being one. I was able to pull out my old, ripped up flared jeans and vintage flower patterned oversize top and not feel too much like a hippie in the wrong era. I'm not sure what people would think if they saw this outfit back east but I guess I have one more month there to find out!
 
And I had to add my favorite cup of coffee from a local cafe in Venice (Groundwork) that I have seriously missed! 
Outfit: 
LF spring '09 jeans "Lisa," aka tore up from the floor up
Vintage blouse (also from LF)-- I love the silhouette effect it has in the light
Gap leather sandals
Michael Kors watch

1 comment:

Where's My Other Shoe? said...

eeeeeeeek! love me some groundworks! i go to the one on rose!

to answer your question... yup that is jean michel! its a polaroid taken off the tv screen while watching "radiant child." that is soooo crazy amazing about your dad and friends being in the mix. what an exciting and inspirational time, super cool!