"Fashions fade, style is eternal." -YSL

Newbies

Here are some of my most recent LF purchases that I am super excited about. You guys should check out the sale that's still going on. Plus, I saw a glimpse of Spring '11 and it is adorable-- tons of light washed skinnies, strappy sandals, color blocking, etc.

 I just changed my bedding back to the floral duvet cover that I started first semester with because it reminds me of Spring and Summertime. It helps me through these white, cold days. I can't wait to see the sun! 
LF:
Kelsi Dagger booties 
Oversized sweater 
Fleece leggings--so warm! 
Black beanie 
Black body tube 
*Then today I got the Sam Edelman "Nichola" boots in black that I'll post later*

And my new Michael Kors watch! I've never had a watch before and I like that it detaches me from my cell phone. Who needs those anyways? Gotta love Tax Season. I'm planning on saving the rest for summer so that I can do some traveling. Yay! 
xoxo




Follow Two Coast Love

No comments: